name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER  THATS ALL FINE AND DANDY THAT YOU HAD WACKY PACKS ON YOUR SHIRT  BUT  HERE IS RONE WITH THAT  ? 1- THEY NERVER HAD A WACKY PACK SHIRT  WITH BUNTINS ON ? ..IT WAS A T- SHIRT  ONLY  AND IT WAS WHITE WITH THE FIRST WACKY PACK SERIES ON IT ASS A PAMOTION AND THEN THEY CAME OUT WITH DIFFINT KINDS OF IMGES ON THEM AND YOU HAD TO BUY THEM  FOR 5$ A SHIRT AND REMEBER THEY DID NOT HAVE WEB SITES ON LAPTOPS OR COMPUTER THOSE DAY SO THATS HOW INO YOUR LIEING THERE WAS ONLY A WAY TO GET A T-SHIRT WOOD BE TO LOOK AT THE OFFER IN THE BACK OF THE WACKY PACK AND ORDER IT FROM THER BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM AND THIS IS NOT FUNNY IM LOOK FOR FUNNY OMMENT ON MY SHOW HERE GETE OFF MY SITE

date: 3:16 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014

name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER YES I BELEAVE THAT COOD BE TRUE  WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT 2 FOR A QURTER  1975 I WAS 15 YEARS OLD AND THAT YEAR OF THE WACKY PACKS WERE STARTING TO FED AWAY FROM THE STORS IS BECOUSE THEY STARED TO COMING  OUT  WITH BAT MAN CADS ON OTHER CARDS THAT HAD BUBBLE GUM IN IT SO THE WACKY PACKS WERE STILL THARE BUT  NOBODY REALY WANT NO MORE??  FOR A WILE  SO WEN I WAS 15  IN 1975 THEY THEN STARED SELLING THEM  FOR A LOWER PRICE OF 10 TO 15 SENT  ON THEM IT ALL DEPENING ON THE KIND OF WACKY PACK IT WAS BAST ON THE PACK THAT CAME OUT BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 2:55 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014

name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER  YOUR WACKY PACKS ARE YOURS  AND YOUR ALONE IF YOUJ HAVE THEM THATS GOOD. NOBODY WOOD GIVE YOJU NO MORE THEN THERE WORTH IS BECOUSE ANY BODY CAN DOWNLOAD THE OF THE INTER NET AS PRINT THEM I NO WHE YOU PRINT THEM THEY R NOT THR REAL THING BUT  I BELEAVE THAT PEOPLE WHO CLACKS IDEM THEY WANT TO HAVE THE REAL THING BUT THINGT ABOTY IT HE OR SHE WOOD NOT COME TO MY SITE HERE TO LOOK YOU UP FOR YOUR WAKY PAZCKS ..TRY TO SELL THEM  ON E-BAY NOT ON MWEB SITE HERE THIS IHI SER BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER ITHANK YOU FOR YOUR COMENT ON YOU 13 YEAR OLD THAT LOVE MY WACKY PACKS BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IN A JOKE THIS SITE OF MINE I WANT FUNNY FUNN Y FUNNY COMENT ON THIS SOW OF MINE .IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE WACKY PACKS THEN GO TO WWW.WACKY PACKS.COM THIS IS NOT WACKY PACK THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FUN OF IT AND JOKES OF THE WACKY PACKS OK OK OK OK OK !!!!!!!!!!!! GET OF THIS SITE  BARRY LEE BARTLETT  ... BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU????S FOR THE JOKES OF THEM OK OK !! BOZODACT@GMAIL.CO

date: 2:35 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014

name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 2:24 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LETS START FROM START  WHEN IT ALL HAPPED AND WHERDE AT ROSEMERRY COURT SARASOTA FL. ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT  DUANE VANTASSEL  GEORGE DANSON BILL STONE  MIKE DEVOZO  DAVE JERNYGIN  WE WERE THE FIRST TO BECOME OF THE WACKYS PEOPLE THAT CAME FROM ALL PARTS OF LIFE  THERE WAS ME THE OUTSTAN
 DING BALLOON MAN.  CHICKEN MAN BILL THE TIE GUY GEORGE DREDLOCK MANMIKE BODA MAN  DAVE A WANTA BE ON THIS MA  SO YOU CAN E-MAIL ME  AT BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 6:10 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR ?  IM SORRY MY FRIEND THERE ARE MORE THEN.123456789 PACKS OF WAKY PACKS THEN THAT OH DONT BELEAVE ME GO TO WACKY PACK.COM  AND LOOKL CLOESER  AT 2014 STICKERSOK I LIKE THAT WHAT YOU SAID BARRY LEE BARTLET HERE  YOUR ? FUNNY STUFF WE NEED ON MY SHOW HERE OF THE COMMENTS  I WANT TO NO IF YOU ARE ON MY SHOW BARRY LEE BARTLET COMMENTS OR IS THARE ANOTHER WEB SITE THAT PEOPLE ARE HACKED IN AND USEING MY WEB SITE HERE AND HACKING IN ANOTHER  WAY IF THARE IS SOME ONE LT ME NO  WHO IS THE WACKY ONE WHO IT IS..BOZODACT# GMAIL.COMOK I LIKE THAT WHAT YOU SAID BARRY LEE BARTLET HERE  YOUR ? FUNNY STUFF WE NEED ON MY SHOW HERE OF THE COMMENTS  I WANT TO NO IF YOU ARE ON MY SHOW BARRY LEE BARTLET COMMENTS OR IS THARE ANOTHER WEB SITE THAT PEOPLE ARE HACKED IN AND USEING MY WEB SITE HERE AND HACKING IN ANOTHER  WAY IF THARE IS SOME ONE LT ME NO  WHO IS THE WACKY ONE WHO IT IS..BOZODACT# GMAIL.COM

date: 5:50 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 5:45 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 5:38 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI BILL  BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR ? I THANK YOU THAT YOU LIKE WACKY PACKS BUT THATS NOT FUNNY ON MY SHOW HERE WE ARE LOOKING FOR FUNNY AND WACKY COMENTS  WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO FINE WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKES OK WACKMY BILL ..SEE JUST LIKE ????

name: graciedabulas
email: dabulasj@comcast.net

i am always playing with wackys i trade with my friend Demi all the time!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish they were free or i could get some free wackys

date: 3:14 pm - Sunday, January 15, 2012

name: mike w
email: vincipuppy@yahoo.com

bought wacky packs in the summer when i was 10 wayyy back in 1974.  i miss the 70s.

date: 8:41 am - Monday, January 9, 2012

name: STELLA MIRAMONTEZ
email: STELLA.MIRAMONTEZ@YAHOO.COM

I AM IN SO AWWWW THAT THESE WACKY PACKS ARE STILL AROUND FOR PURCHASE I AM A 70'S CHILD AND REMEMBER THESE SO CLEARLY REMEMBER THEM LIKE YESTERDAY...

date: 7:18 pm - Wednesday, December 7, 2011

name: BARRYLEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE,COM

HELLO YOU PEOPLE THIS IS YOU NO WHO THE OLD WACKYS ITS BARRY  NOW I DON.T NO IF ...BUT DON.T WERRY NONE FOLKS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TIPE THIS IN NOW TO SEE MY VIDOES.....SUPER BARRY LEE BARTLETTYOU ALL UNDER STAND WHAT IS GIONG ON HERE BUT LOOK IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME WELL YOU ARE RONG  I MUST TELL YOU PEOPLE  SOME ONE HAS HACKED IN MY WEB SITE ON YOU TUBE AND RACED ALL MY VIDEOS MY NAME ..BARRY LEE BARTLETT

date: 6:28 pm - Friday, December 2, 2011

name: scott
email: scratchdentab@aol.com

hi from scott . I was wondering how many topps wacky   red ludlow band-ache r known & how much they r worth . thanks

date: 1:32 pm - Thursday, December 1, 2011

name: hamza
email: hazaali765@gmail.com

i think wackys arent my thing

date: 6:12 am - Sunday, November 27, 2011

name: James G. Siao
email: gentlejim35@yahoo.com

Listen Mack, Wacky is anything and everything but tacky-Love what it stands for-a legendary moment in a kid's childhood-many memories came from this venture

date: 2:35 pm - Friday, November 18, 2011

name: Stephanie
email: peaceout927@yahoo.com

I loooovvvveee Wacky Packs...Thx !!

date: 5:43 pm - Friday, October 14, 2011

name: BARRY LKEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

DON;T GET WACKY ON ME CHICKEN MAN IM NO DUMMY LIKE THE HOUSE OF THE DUYMMYS

date: 4:58 pm - Saturday, August 13, 2011

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

THE NAME IS WACKY   AND ITS THE RITE PACK SO YOU PEOPLE NEED TO RITE MORE WACKY STUFF ON MY WEB SITE HERE ITS BAD A NOUFF THE THIS CHINIES GUY IS TAKEING ALL MY WEB SITES AND TURNNING THEM AROUND I TOLD HIM WHEN I FINED HIM I WILL KILL HIM!!!!

date: 7:01 pm - Friday, June 24, 2011

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76

Name:BARRY LEE BARTLETT
Email:BOZODACT@GMAIL.CO
Message:LETS GET THIS STRATE MAN???
OK

date: 5:27 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR ? YOUR CAN GET WACKY PACKS FREE  ON LINE .YOU ASK HOW/IF YOU HAVE A PRITER YOU CAN PRINT  ALL THEM ON THE PAPER  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO  IS GO THE THE WEB SITE WHEN YOU GET OF MY SITE HERE AND TIPE JN   WWW.WACKY PACK.COM AND THARE YOU GO ALL THEM FROM START INTILL NOW WACKY PACKS I NO THAT THARE NOT THE STICKERS YOU CAN STICK ON THE WALL ON ANYWHARE BUT THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL SO WHEN YOU DO THAT JUST LUT ME NO ON MY E-MAIL WHAT HAPPENED OK ..

name: graciedabulas

date: 6:12 am - Sunday, November 27, 2011

name: James G. Siao
email: gentlejim35@yahoo.com

date: 2:35 pm - Friday, November 18, 2011

name: Stephanie
email: peaceout927@yahoo.com

I loooovvvveee Wacky Packs...Thx !!

date: 5:43 pm - Friday, October 14, 2011

name: BARRY LKEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

DON;T GET WACKY ON ME CHICKEN MAN IM NO DUMMY LIKE THE HOUSE OF THE DUYMMYS

date: 4:58 pm - Saturday, August 13, 2011

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

date: 7:01 pm - Friday, June 24, 2011

Name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
Email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM
Message:YOU GOT THE RITE THING GING ON BABY AND TELL THE REAL CHICKEN MAN DUANE VANTASSEL IM LOOKJNG FOR HIM?

date: 5:18 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82