- In 1974 Topps issued a second set of stickers that were given away in bags of Wonder Bread. All stickers had plain tan backs.
- This release had 32 titles, all from original series 1-7.
The titles in this release are harder to distinguish from the originals because they have the same copyright.
- There are 13 titles that can easily be differentiated by their die-cuts, and maybe a few more that are not so easy.
- See the "comparison" scans on the checklist below for side-by-side comparisons on all titles.
- The Boo-Hoo and Blunder Bread variations: Boo-Hoo and Blunder Bread appeared in both the 1st and 2nd Wonderbread issue. The first and Second Wonder Bread issues of these titles are distinguishable from each other by their copyrights. And the second WB versions are distinguishable from the originals since they both have the die-cut variation (see the Boo-Hoo and Blunder die-cut variations).
- See the 2nd sheet. This and the 3rd Wonderbread sheet are the only known sheets where some titles were printed upside-down.