- In Fall of 2005 Topps released a second set of Vending Machine Wackys.
- They are stickers on a sort of metallic sticker stock.
- There are 15 different cards, with one or two, for a total of 17 titles.
- Ten titles came from Vintage series and seven came from 1st Series 2004.
- They were called WPS for Wacky Packages Special Edition #2 (WPS2) and were produced by "Vending Supply, Inc.".
- The vending machine header card is shown to the left (click here for larger image).
- This series is much easier to find than the 1st series vending machine.
|1||Head & Boulders|
|6||My Little Phony|
|8||Grand Theft Audio|